Friday, March 12, 2010

Slacker Blogger


I just realized it has been a bit since I blogged. In the spirit of feeling guilty, I thought I owed you a little somethin' somthin' to tide you over until I can really blog. So, here are a few cool updates.

1. J-man is using 3 word sentences. Now, before you go having a party and breaking out the Three-Buck Chuck, each and every word must be prompted and 50% of the time he has a hissy fit when we try to get him to do it. But we can get him to say "E-ye wan cone" (ice cream) with a bit of effort. And, I have managed to get him attempt a TON more words, with prompting. He is trying, even though it is hard... so props to him.

2. I think J-man might be able to read. Ok, so that might be going a bit far, but he has... on two separate occasions.... pointed to words and said them. On one occasion, he saw the word 'shoe" in big bold letters, said "sho", and ran and got his shoes. And then wanted to go outside. So, I'm not saying, I'm just saying...... weird things run amok.

3. I got a new car. That has nothing to do with the J-man, it just makes me happy.

So there, now you have something to chew on until I write something really inspiring.



No comments:

Tracker


View My Stats