Sunday, October 18, 2009

A Halloween Preview

I love fall. It is truly my favorite time of year. Alas, our early snowfall makes it seem like we are not likely to get a long, lovely turning of the leaves, picking of the pumpkins, and gentle cooling of the weather. Nonetheless, snow cannot take away one of my all-time favorite holidays: Halloween. Not a "Harvest Festival" either.

HALLOWEEN

Jonathan's first Halloween was only remarkable in how darn cute he was.


Last year, Jonathan begrudgingly let me put him in a costume, but truly hated every minute of it (if you can't tell).


This year, I was hoping he might have some inkling of a favorite character he might want to be. But alas, he is in the very infancy of his imagination, and does not express any favorites as of right now. Nevertheless, he has taken to wearing dress-up clothes at therapy and loves it. He enjoys putting them on and looking in the mirror. He puts on our shoes and tries to walk. So his 'pretending muscles' are starting to flex.

So I think, this Halloween, we are going to have some fun.

Currently, the costumes in the running are:

Sir Jonathan, Knight of the Dinner Table



OR


Jazzy J-Man, the Hip-Hop Fireman
(note the low-hanging pants)
Whatca think?

No comments:

Tracker


View My Stats