Sunday, October 11, 2009

Just for Fun

Just a quickie fun post.

We had our first snowfall of the season. It was just a little dusting, gone before noon, but J-man insisted on going outside. Mind you, he has been in snow before, but I am not terribly sure he remembers it (he was still pretty little). So coat and hat on, I sent him out on the deck to check it out. He made it about 2 feet, past the grill, and promptly turned about and came inside. Apparently the cold isn't to his liking. I don't blame him.



I read a lot of blogs. Ok, maybe not A LOT, but a few. Most of them are written by parents of special needs kids. I find a lot of insight and inspiration from them. I wanted to share an entry made by one of these blogs (MOM- NOS). Whenever I read this entry it gives me hope not just for J-man, but for the world at large.

Check it out: The purplest.

No comments:

Tracker


View My Stats