Saturday, December 17, 2011

The Making of a Gamer

Big Daddy is a gamer.  He was a gamer when I met him. He remains a gamer to this day.  And I can foresee J-man following in his esteemed footsteps.

The household Christmas present was revealed today.  Big Daddy bought J-man a Kinetic for the X-box Clearly, we already have the X-Box....  I mean, Big Daddy is a gamer.  Duh.  Kinetic is a extension to the X-Box that essentially allows the player to just wave their hand at the TV and things happen in the game. Kinda like the Wii, but with no controller whatsoever.  I am sure that there is more to it than that, but I am not a gamer so I am not sure I care.

What it does mean is that J-man can just move his body and play a video game.  He is in love with this sh*t.

His favorite so far is Fruit Ninja.


 Fruit Ninja basically involves hiii- ja - ing your arms frantically into space and magically the character in the game chops up flying fruit.  J-man learned the concept very quickly and managed, in one short hour, to beat the crap out of Daddy and me.... score wise, of course.



It is quite a work out!
  No real point to the story.  Just had to tell it.  We had honest fun.  Pretty sweet!


1 comment:

Tracker


View My Stats