Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Thinking Person's Guide to Autism

It isn't just a uber-famous website filled with insightful, well written commentary on autism.



It is now a book.  One review says of TPGA's book:


"Refreshingly free of dogma, disinformation, and heavy-handed agendas, The Thinking Person's Guide to Autism is an oasis of sanity, compassion, and hope for people on the spectrum 
and those who love them."

-- Steve Silberman, senior writer for Wired magazine and autism/neurodiversity blogger for the
Public Library of Science (http://blogs.plos.org/neurotribes/)



Sounds pretty sweet, eh? 


What if I told you that I was one of the contributors??  I know, right!?!?!?!  I am freaking out!!!  


I will admit... I haven't read it yet.  But I looked at the contributing authors list and was WOW'd!  Launch day is tomorrow, so if you are interested in reading some amazing work by some amazing people (oh, and something by me...  how did I sneak in there???), check it out on Amazon!


My copy is in the mail!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How do you get in books like that?

(Congrats)

Tracker


View My Stats