Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Skipping Best of the Best for July

I really love writing a monthly post for the Best of The Best folks. 

However, this month, I think I have to skip out.  You see, the topic is "sleep issues and the special needs child". 

Ummm... J-man actually sleeps like a dream.  Well, like any other four-year old, at least.  The whining at bedtime is nominal.  He rarely wakes up in the middle of the night, and when he does he usually goes back to sleep fairly easily.  Doesn't sleep in our bed.  Wakes up between 6am and 8am most days.  And aside from the fights to get him in-and-out of his pajamas, we really have it quite lucky.  We do stick to a fairly consistant routine, but even when things switch up (like trips to the cabin, etc)... it isn't so bad. 

Of all the things we have to deal with, sleep issues really aren't one of them. 

Which from what I hear is incredibly lucky. 

So I think it might be best to skip out on this one. 

But check them out anyway... no doubt they will have lots to say on the topic!!

No comments:

Tracker


View My Stats