Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Celebrity Lullabies with Ricky Gervais

J-man has a renewed passion for Sesame Street.

And I have a new passion to get him to interact with me.

Enter Ricky Gervais singing "The N Song".



He LOVES it. And to be honest... me too.  I mean, come on!!! 

I will sing the chorus... yes, that chorus... as we both shake our heads.  Our primative head-banging.  J-man will grab my face and go nose to nose with me, wiggling his head and saying "na-na-na-na-na-na... goes".  He grins at me.  He giggles with me.  He squeals. 

Thank you Sesame Street.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

That is hilarious! I hadn't seen that...I LOVE Ricky Gervais. I wish Audrey was into Sesame Street...don't know why she's not. Definitely the hippest kid show around!

Rebecca said...

Too funny! Love that song!

Tracker


View My Stats