Friday, July 2, 2010

Toot Toot!!!

The first BB entry and already I am shorting everyone. 

But alas, my weekend to work also means my weekend of no "me" time.  So short and sweet it shall be.

We are breaking in a new babysitter.  Mostly, she knows how to be a babysitter.  She is great, actually.  But J-man is a different egg, and we wanted her and J-man to be uber comfortable with each other before we left them on their own.  J-man has developed a new hyper-attachment to me of late.  I chalk it up a little to age, and a little to his newly developing language skills.  Either way, whenever he senses he is about to be left with someone else (not ME), I suddenly develop a 35 lbs tumor on my leg.  It is flattering and frustrating at the same time. 

Anyway, I decided that a nice way to help them get acquanted was to go to a local kiddie amusement park and have some fun with J-man and K.  And as you can see, J-man had no trouble whatsoever leaving me for her. 

Here they are, riding the train!  J-man's FAV!

Spinning on the teacups. 

No comments:

Tracker


View My Stats